If you are viewing the article Why Was Rebekah Jones Son Arrested? Her Husband Jacob Romer And Family at starkid website, you can scroll down to read each section or quickly click on the table of contents to access the information you need most quickly.
A 13-year-old boy Rebekah Jones’s son arrested; news has been all over the Internet. She is a former data scientist for Florida’s COVID-19 dashboard.
Subscribe to Biographygist today! From breaking celebrity news to incisive Biography, Biographygist is the place to be to stay up to date on the ever-changing world of entertainment.
Jones is a former data scientist who worked on the COVID-19 dashboard in Florida. Jones got global prominence in 2020 after she was removed from her employment after claiming she was asked to modify COVID-19 data in order to minimize the severity of the epidemic in Florida. She established her COVID-19 dashboard after being fired, which offered more accurate information regarding the state’s outbreak.
Jones has been a vociferous critic of Florida’s response to the outbreak, accusing state officials of putting politics ahead of public health. Jones has emerged as a divisive character in the COVID-19 pandemic response, receiving both praise and criticism for her actions and words.
Why Is Rebekah Jones’s Son Arrested?
Jones’s son was arrested and charged with “felony computer crimes” in connection with a state website hack in 2019. Jones denied any involvement in the alleged crime, claiming that her son was targeted as a result of her campaigning. On April 6, 2023, she tweeted about the arrest. The Tweet received a large number of views and media attention. “They aren’t letting him come home tonight,” she wrote. My son was kidnapped.”
Many of them have backed her up and given their comments on the arrest of a 13-year-old child with autism. The investigation is still underway; the case of a 13-year-old child has not been resolved. Hopefully, more case information will be revealed following a thorough inquiry.
Also read- Mac Jones Arrest And Mugshot
Meet Rebekah Jones’s Husband, Jacob Romer
Jones is married to Jacob Romer, with whom she has two children. In the middle of 2018, a 13-year-old boy and a 13-year-old girl were born. Jacob has chosen to keep his wife out of the spotlight and is not involved in the ongoing investigation. He wishes to keep his personal life private and not have an impact on the media.
Rebekah had a sexual connection with a student called Sweeterman at her university office, which is illegal at most campuses, including Florida State University, where she worked at the time. The facts include her physical experiences during the encounter as well as the size of the student’s genitalia. Jones believes that the relationship resulted in a pregnancy, which she gave birth to in 2018. Despite this, she continues to live with her husband and two children.
Rebekah Jones Family Details
There is no public information on her parents, although according to the referenced source, storms damaged Jones’ parents’ home in Mississippi on April 12, 2021. They got $6,565 in donations after their house was damaged, but no further information about her parents or their current status was provided. She appeared to have a close relationship with her parents and to be connected to them, although living in two different cities. Jones’s parents, on the other hand, have not been involved in her case and have not talked publicly about it. Jones’s close friend or any other family member, Jones’s parents wish to keep their personal information private.
Also read- Jessica Faith’s Net Worth and Earnings
Biography Time Line
- Rebekah Jones (born 1989) is an American geographer, data scientist, and activist. She managed the team that created the Florida Department of Health’s COVID-19 dashboard using ArcGIS software.
- Jones was born in Windber, Pennsylvania, to blue-collar parents. At the age of nine, her family moved to Wiggins, Mississippi, where she spent most of her childhood.
- Jones graduated from Stone High School in 2007, after missing months of school due to the school’s destruction, during Hurricane Katrina in 2005
- Jones graduated cum laude from the S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications and Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University with dual degrees in geography and journalism in 2012.
- In 2014, she received a master’s degree in geography and a minor in mass communication from Louisiana State University, where she won an award the same year from the Association of American Geographers
- She was fired from her position in May 2020 for repeated insubordination. In May 2021, she was granted whistleblower protections while the state investigated her allegations.
Chemar Keron Holder: Meet Jason Holder Brother
Thank you for following the article Why Was Rebekah Jones Son Arrested? Her Husband Jacob Romer And Family of starkid if you find this article useful, don’t forget to leave a comment and review to introduce the website to everyone. Sincere thanks.